Call Us 24/7 Free Consultation:
Talk to an Attorney Today
(360) 975-4673
Licensed in Washington and Oregon

Immigration Arrests and Criminal Records

Since the new administration has increased the enforcement of immigration laws, it is more important than ever to up your criminal record if you are not a U.S. Citizen.  Washington law allows you to clean up your criminal record by vacating your criminal history.  Vacating a conviction withdraws your guilty plea or guilty verdict and dismisses the charge.  The result is that you are no longer convicted of the crime and you can lawfully tell employers that you were never convicted.

Juvenile convictions are eligible for the added benefit of sealing the record of the charge.  This has the effect of dismissing the charge, but also hides any record of the charge from the public.  Both vacating convictions and sealing convictions can be helpful for those seeking to obtain citizenship or lawful status in this country.

If you are interested in cleaning up your record, give our office a call and set up a free consultation.




Leave a Reply


Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.


Need to look up a court date? Set up a hearing with the Department of Licensing? Here's a list of some helpful resources.


Kris Carrasco Attorney at Law
2300 Main Street
Vancouver, WA 98660Phone: (360) 975-4673
Fax: (360) 938-0005
Mo - Fri, 8am-6pm
DUI Attorney and Criminal Defense Lawyer Vancouver, WA Map and Directions
45.627491 -122.676354