Affordable Washington Firearms Rights Attorney
If you have been convicted of a crime that resulted in the revocation of your firearms rights in
Washington, you may be entitled to have them restored. Vacating your conviction does not automatically restore your gun rights. Any felony conviction and some misdemeanor domestic violence convictions will revoke your right to possess a firearm. We offer affordable flat fees for our service and we have a money-back guarantee that your firearms will be restored and we always offer a free
Firearms Restoration Eligibility
- You have no other pending charges in Washington or any other jurisdiction
- It has been more than five years since your felony conviction that resulted in your firearms being revoked; or three years for your domestic violence misdemeanor conviction.
- You have not been convicted of a sex offense or class A felony.
- You have never been convicted of a felony crime where a firearm was used.
- You do not have a prior felony convictions that prohibits you from possessing a firearm.
- You have not been convicted of three or more violations of Washington’s firearms’ laws within any five year period.
- You have not had a firearm forfeited in the past 5 years for a drug or alcohol incident.
- If you were convicted of a domestic violence misdemeanor, you have completed all conditions of your sentence.
Restore Your Firearms Federally
Once we restore your firearms rights we send your court order to the Washington State Patrol and the FBI, who will update your records. The National Instant Background Check System, or NCIS, will be updated with your restoration information. This restores your gun rights federally so you can pass the a background check from a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFD).
18 U.S. § 921 states:
Any conviction which has been expunged, or set aside or for which a person has been pardoned or has had civil rights restored shall NOT be considered a conviction for purposes of this chapter …
We Take Care of the Entire Process for You
When you contact our office we do an initial free consultation to discuss your particular case and determine whether you are eligible to have your firearms restored. We then come up with a particular plan for your situation and our team drafts all the paperwork and coordinates with the court and prosecutor’s office to schedule the earliest date to restore your rights. We make all appearances in court for you and we make sure that all law enforcement agencies receive notice that your gun rights have been restored. You receive copies of your orders for your records and you can always call with any questions along the way.
Restore Gun Rights Anywhere in Washington
We are able to restore your firearms rights anywhere in Washington. We handle all the paperwork for you and appear in court on your behalf. You do not have to appear for any hearings. Once we have restored your firearm rights, we send that information to the Washington State Patrol and FBI, so they can update your records. We also provide you with conformed copies of all orders for your records.
Contact an Experienced Firearms Attorney Today
Contact Kris Carrasco for a free consultation to determine whether you can have your firearm rights restored. Often, we can determine whether you qualify right over the phone and have paperwork filed that day, so you can have your rights restored as quickly as possible.
Call or use our Contact Form to email me directly about your Firearm Rights.